Thank you for your patience and understanding during the COVID-19 health crisis. We encourage you to continue to pay attention to best practices and recommendations from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment and other public health agencies on protecting yourself from exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Consistent with recommendations of local health officials, Lake Arbor is open for play, with limited hours, until further notice. Jeffco Public Health has provided additional provisions, outlined below, to help ensure your safety. In addition to following the recommendations of public health officials, the opening of the golf course is consistent with the City’s approach of continuing to provide services and amenities to our community when it’s safe. We will share additional information or policy changes with you when they are available.
To support physical distancing guidelines while playing and to ensure every opportunity for the golf course to remain open, please observe the following rules:
- Tee times are accepted online at lakearborgolf.com or by phone at 720-898-7360
- No walk-ups allowed
- The Pro-shop, Restaurant and restrooms are open for for a limited capacity of persons. You must wear a mask to enter the buliding and have your temperature taken.
- Credit card payment will only be accepted. Please call 720-898-7360 to pay for your tee time. No cash accepted .
- No spectators or caddies will be allowed
- No rainchecks or refunds will be issued
- All water jugs have been removed from the course. Water fountains are also non-operational. Please come prepared.
- The driving range is open to all golfers. Due to social distancing there are only 7 stations open at this time.
- The buckets my be purchased in the proshop or over the phone.
- Golf carts are availible for single riders or by members of the same household ONLY. The sharing of a golf cart between two non-household members is prohibited
- Golf carts are first come first serve and cannot be reserved
- No personal golf carts
Upon arrival at the course
- Payment can be made prior to your scheduled tee time by credit card over the phone .
- The Golf Shop is open. You must have a mask and have your tempature taken to enter. If you do not wish to come in the Pro-shop please call 720-898-7360 and we can leave the merchandise on the table out in front.
- Players are expected to proceed to the first tee at their scheduled tee time but not before the previous group has left the tee box.
- Rental clubs and pull carts are not available until further notice.
- Playing guests must practice “physical distancing” or will be denied access to the golf course. Remain 6 feet away from all other players and staff at all times.
- Golfers shall play without touching anything at the golf course except their own golf equipment during their entire time at the course.
On The Course
- Tee times have been spaced appropriately to limit gathering.
- Water coolers, tee markers, bunker rakes, and ball washers have been removed from the golf course.
- Flagsticks are to remain in the hole and untouched.
- The cup has been modified to allow the ball to be holed without going in – easy ball retrieval without touching the cup or flagstick.
- On course restrooms will be open and sanitized on a daily basis.
- Limited beverage cart service is available.
At The Clubhouse
- The Clubhouse is open for limited number of guests. You must have mask to enter and have your temperture taken.
- Exterior furniture has been removed in order to comply with physical distancing.
- The restrooms are open.
- Pro Shop is open or you can purchase merchandise by calling the shop at 720-898-7360. Purchased items will be available by curbside pickup.
In The Restaurant
Lake Arbor Golf Club is open for counter food service. Our hours, menu, and capacity will be limited, but we look forward to serving our guests. Golfer Grab and Go snacks will continue to be available.
- Hours of operation are daily for 7am - 6pm
- Counter Food Service
- Limited seating will be available inside the restaurant and on the patio. Please note, there is no table service at this time.
- Orders must be placed over the phone (720-898-7352) or at the end of the bar.
- Entrance to the restaurant is through the Pro Shop.
- Seating instructions and guidelines can be found here.
- Our menu can be found here.
- Golfer services
- Player Grab and Go snacks and beverages are available at the end of the bar.
- Entrance to the restaurant is through the Pro Shop.
- Open from 7am - 6pm daily. (Hours subject to change.)
- Limited menu can be found here.
- Limited beverage cart service will be available.
Practice Healthy Actions
Practicing everyday healthy actions can help limit the spread of the COVID-19 and protect you from getting any respiratory illness. The CDC recommends:
- Washing your hands regularly for 20 seconds using hot, soapy water, using an alcohol-based disinfectant gel when handwashing is not available.
- Keeping hands away from the face.
- Staying home when you have a fever, persistent cough, or respiratory distress.
- Covering your face when you sneeze or cough with a tissue or with your elbow or shoulder when tissues aren’t available.
- Wearing a non-medical mask or scarf
- Maintaining a 6’ distance from others.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 information: https://www.cdc.gov/COVID19
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment COVID-19 specific information: https://COVID19.colorado.gov
- UCHealth information on COVID-19: https://www.uchealth.org/today/covid-19-coronavirus-recent-updates/