Thank you for your patience and understanding during the COVID-19 health crisis. We encourage you to continue to pay attention to best practices and recommendations from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment and other public health agencies on protecting yourself from exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Consistent with recommendations of local health officials, Lake Arbor will reopen for play, with limited hours, beginning April 10, until further notice. Jeffco Public Health has provided additional provisions, outlined below, to help ensure your safety. In addition to following the recommendations of public health officials, the opening of the golf course is consistent with the City’s approach of continuing to provide services and amenities to our community when it’s safe. We will share additional information or policy changes with you when they are available.
To support physical distancing guidelines while playing and to ensure every opportunity for the golf course to remain open, please observe the following rules:
- Tee times are accepted online at lakearborgolf.com or by phone at 720-898-7360
- No walk-ups allowed
- Payment must be made no more than 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tee time by credit card over the phone
- Payment will only be accepted no more than 30 minutes prior to your tee time, call 720-898-7360 to pay for your tee time. No cash accepted, no expo certificates, no gift cards/certificates, no rain checks, no comp certificates
- No spectators or caddies will be allowed
- No rainchecks or refunds will be issued
- All water jugs have been removed from the course. Water fountains are also non-operational. Please come prepared.
- Starting May 13th the driving range will open to registered golfers only. You must have a tee time.
- The buckets are for warm up only.
- Contact the Pro-Shop when you are in the parking lot to purchase a warm up bucket of 20 balls before your tee time. We will place a bucket on the table in front of the Pro-Shop for pick up.
- No practicing on the range.
- Beginning May 4th, golf carts can be used but must be used by single riders or by members of the same household ONLY. The sharing of a golf cart between two non-household members is prohibited
- Golf carts are first come first served and cannot be reserved
- No personal Golf carts
Upon arrival at the course
- Payment must be made prior to your scheduled tee time by credit card over the phone.
- The Golf Shop is unavailable to guests. However, during your phone call you may order essentials such as golf balls and tees. Items will be placed outside the Pro Shop doors for pickup before your round
- Players are expected to proceed to the first tee at their scheduled tee time but not before the previous group has left the tee box.
- The practice range, chipping and putting greens are closed until further notice.
- Rental clubs and pull carts are not available until further notice.
- Playing guests must practice “physical distancing” or will be denied access to the golf course. Remain 6 feet away from all other players and staff at all times.
- Following play, guests must promptly exit the property.
- Golfers shall play without touching anything at the golf course except their own golf equipment during their entire time at the course.
On The Course
- Tee times have been spaced appropriately to limit gathering.
- Water coolers, tee markers, bunker rakes, and ball washers have been removed from the golf course.
- Flagsticks are to remain in the hole and untouched.
- The cup has been modified to allow the ball to be holed without going in – easy ball retrieval without touching the cup or flagstick.
- On course restrooms will be open and sanitized on a daily basis.
At The Clubhouse
- The Clubhouse will be closed to the public until further notice.
- Exterior furniture has been removed in order to comply with physical distancing.
- The restrooms in the Club House are not available to the public. The outside restrooms on holes 3 and 14 will be open for golfer to use.
- Pro Shop merchandise may be purchased by calling the shop at 720-898-7360. Purchased items will be available by curbside pickup.
Practice Healthy Actions
Practicing everyday healthy actions can help limit the spread of the COVID-19 and protect you from getting any respiratory illness. The CDC recommends:
- Washing your hands regularly for 20 seconds using hot, soapy water, using an alcohol-based disinfectant gel when handwashing is not available.
- Keeping hands away from the face.
- Staying home when you have a fever, persistent cough, or respiratory distress.
- Covering your face when you sneeze or cough with a tissue or with your elbow or shoulder when tissues aren’t available.
- Wearing a non-medical mask or scarf
- Maintaining a 6’ distance from others.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 information: https://www.cdc.gov/COVID19
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment COVID-19 specific information: https://COVID19.colorado.gov
- UCHealth information on COVID-19: https://www.uchealth.org/today/covid-19-coronavirus-recent-updates/