LAKE ARBOR GOLF COURSE POLICIES
- Damage done to private property or personal injury is the responsibility of the golfer.
- All players must stay out of private property
- All players must maintain the proper pace of play
- No food or alcoholic beverages may be brought onto the course. Coolers are allowed on the course. All food and beverages must be purchased at the course.
- No one under 18 may drive a cart and a cart may only have 2 riders.
- All players are required to check in at the golf shop 15 minutes prior to their tee time.
- Golfers must wear proper golf footwear to help reduce damage to the greens and help prevent the spread of turf-grass disease.
- No tank tops, cutoffs, or running shorts are allowed.
- Carts must remain on paths around tees and greens.
- Out-of-bounds is defined by fencing, white stakes, and sidewalks.
- Please repair ball marks, sand divots, and rake bunkers.
- All golf carts must be rented from our fleet and no personal vehicles or transportation devices may be used at West Woods or Lake Arbor Golf Courses.
- Violation of any rule may mean removal from the golf course. No refund will be given.
- Carts are to stay on cart paths on all par 3 holes.
- During Winter months or when the golf course deems it necessary. Carts may be required to stay on cart paths for all or part of the course. Handicap flags may be issued at the course's discretion.
- Regular reservations can be made up to 7 days in advance starting at 8 am. (Monday for Monday, Tuesday for Tuesday, etc.)
- All online tee time bookings will require valid Credit Card information at the time of reservation.
- Advanced reservations for 8 to 30 days in advance must be made ONLINE ONLY.
- All advanced reservations are subject to advanced reservation fees which are included in the green fee.
FOR ALL RESERVATIONS
- Fees are NOT collected online at the time of reservation. Full payment is due upon check-in at the course.
- All golf carts are shared. Single-rider carts are available at the full cart rental fee
- All cancellations and tee time changes must be made at least 24 hours prior to your tee time to avoid charges.
- $10 will automatically be charged to your credit card for No Show players.
- All spectators must demonstrate a thorough knowledge of proper golf etiquette, and course rules, and conduct themselves in such a manner so as not to interfere with the normal course of play or be a disturbance of any kind to other golfers on the course.
- All spectators are responsible for their own safety
- No hunting for golf balls or playing around lakes or creeks.
- Juvenile spectators must remain under strict parental supervision.
- Must be at least 7 years of age. No infants are allowed under any circumstance.
- It is recommended that child spectators remain in the golf carts at all times.
- Carts shall not be driven by anyone under 18 years of age.
- One child/spectator per tee time maximum.
- All spectators, particularly those under 18, will be monitored closely by the golf course staff to ensure that a safe, playable environment is maintained for all golfers. Any violation of the above policies or conduct deemed detrimental to the enjoyment of other players will not be tolerated and will result in a loss of spectator privileges and removal from the course.