- U.S.G.A. Rules of Golf govern all play. Persons renting golf carts must be 18 years of age. Only two riders per cart.
- Each player must have their own set of clubs.
- City ordinance: coolers and alcoholic beverages may not be brought onto premises. All beverages must be purchased at the Lake Arbor Bar and Grill.
- Carts must remain on cart paths on all par 3's. Please use the 90 degree rule on all other holes.
- Appropriate golf attire is required. No tank tops or halter tops are allowed.
- Keep all pull and motorized golf carts at least 30 feet from greens and tee boxes.
- Only soft spike or spike-less shoes are allowed.
- Tee times can be made five days in advance starting at 8 a.m.
At Lake Arbor we are committed too a pace of play policy that ensures maximum satisfaction too all of our customers.