For the protection of our team and our community, we are asking for your help in abiding by the following guidelines:
- Please wear a face covering when entering, exiting, and moving about the clubhouse.
- Each guest will be required to take their temperature at a self monitoring kiosk upon entering the building.
- We are not offering table service; however, there are tables in the restaurant and patio available for your use while dining. Please enjoy yourself, but we ask that you limit your time at the table for dining only.
- Avoid gathering or mingling at other tables, in walkways or other common areas.
- Maximum guests per table in the restaurant or patio is 4.
- Please follow directional signage for entrances and exits inside and outside of the building.
- Please maintain social distancing when in contact with our team or other guests.
We are following the CDC guidelines for sanitation and cleanliness inside the building as well as local and state guidelines
Please help us keep each other safe by complying with these guidelines. Guests may be asked to leave if guidelines are not followed.