Thank you for your patience and understanding during the COVID-19 health crisis. We encourage you to continue to pay attention to best practices and recommendations from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment and other public health agencies on protecting yourself from exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Beginning Nov 20 @ 5pm
- The Pro Shop and Clubhouse will be CLOSED to the public
- Tee time reservations accepted online or by phone
- All payments will be processed via credit card over the phone
- Curbside pickup available for merchandise purchases 8:00 to 4:00
- Course and practice areas open as weather permits
- On course restrooms will remain open, Holes 3 and 14
- Grab and Go available for golfers. See details below
To support physical distancing guidelines while playing and to ensure every opportunity for the golf course to remain open, please observe the following rules:
- Tee times are accepted online at lakearborgolf.com or by phone at 720-898-7360
- No walk-ups allowed
- Payment must be made no more than 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tee time by credit card over the phone. No cash accepted.
- Payment will only be accepted no more than 30 minutes prior to your tee time, call 720-898-7360 to pay for your tee time. No cash accepted
- No spectators or caddies will be allowed
- All water jugs have been removed from the course. Water fountains are also non-operational. Please come prepared.
- Food and beverage grab and go service will be available with a limited menu. All pick up orders must be called in to 720-898-7352 and paid with credit card only at time of order. See details below
- Golf carts are cleaned prior to each use
- Golf carts are first come first served and cannot be reserved
- No personal Golf carts
- The practice putting green is open
- The driving range is open for players to hit off of the artificial turf mats
- Range balls can be purchased over the phone with a credit card. Please call 720-898-7360 when you are at the range ball dispenser and we will give you your code(s)
- Please maintain a minimum of 6 feet social distancing standards
Upon arrival at the course
- Payment may be made up to 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tee time by credit card over the phone. During your phone call you may order essentials such as golf balls and tees.
- Players are expected to proceed to the first tee at their scheduled tee time but not before the previous group has left the tee box.
- Rental clubs are not available until further notice.
- Playing guests must practice “physical distancing” or will be denied access to the golf course. Remain 6 feet away from all other players and staff at all times.
- Following play, guests must promptly exit the property.
- Golfers shall play without touching anything at the golf course except their own golf equipment during their entire time at the course.
On The Course
- Tee times have been spaced appropriately to limit gathering.
- Water coolers, tee markers, bunker rakes, and ball washers have been removed from the golf course.
- Flagsticks are to remain in the hole and untouched.
- The cup has been modified to allow the ball to be holed – easy ball retrieval without touching the cup or flagstick.
- On course restrooms will be open and sanitized on a daily basis.
- Beverage cart service will not be available
At The Clubhouse
In the Restaurant
Lake Arbor restaurant will continue to provide call ahead grab and go food and beverage services in accordance with current health guidelines. The restaurant will be closed for in-person dining.
- Grab and Go food and beverage services
- Player Grab and Go snacks and beverages are available for call ahead and pick up at the patio window
- Please call (720)-898-7352 to place your order
- Grab n' Go menu can be found here.
- Services will be available 15 minutes prior to the first tee time to the last tee time daily.
- Grab and Go will not be available if the course is closed
- Beverage cart service will not be offered
Practice Healthy Actions
Practicing everyday healthy actions can help limit the spread of the COVID-19 and protect you from getting any respiratory illness. The CDC recommends:
- Washing your hands regularly for 20 seconds using hot, soapy water, using an alcohol-based disinfectant gel when handwashing is not available.
- Keeping hands away from the face.
- Staying home when you have a fever, persistent cough, or respiratory distress.
- Covering your face when you sneeze or cough with a tissue or with your elbow or shoulder when tissues aren’t available.
- Wearing a non-medical mask or scarf
- Maintaining a 6’ distance from others.