We Welcome Your Special Event
Want to hold a seminar or a holiday party for your office? Or maybe you're planning a retirement party or an anniversary celebration or a class reunion? Whatever the occasion, Lake Arbor's dining room can handle a group of 75 people any day of the week. We have additional space available on our patio. We offer friendly and careful service. Our staff will handle all those details that are necessary for making your event a great success.
If it's a business meeting you have in mind, you'll want to consider serving your participants a continental breakfast before they start work. We have an assortment of possibilities available. There are also wonderful breakfast buffets for a minimum of 30 guests that range in price from $11 to $14. There are also great brunches, lunches and dinners depending on the number of guests. Room rental charges will be reduced if a minimum amount of food and beverages are purchased per person.
If you're planning a festive celebration, you'll find that we have wonderful possibilities for plated dinners for your guests - Roast Prime Rib of Beef, New York Steak, Chicken Chardonnay, Rack of Lamb, Buffalo Ribeye and Atlantic Salmon Fillet. Buffets for a minimum of 40 guests also make a wonderful option and can be set up with an Italian, Southwestern, or Ranch House theme. Buffets range in price from $23 to $26 per guest. Charges for service and taxes must be added to all food prices.
Lake Arbor Golf Club with its picturesque lake and classic golf course makes an ideal spot for a more intimate wedding or for a bridal shower or rehearsal dinner before the wedding.
Here is what we can offer you as part of your wedding package Lake Arbor:
- We can handle up to 75 guests any day of the week.
- We have wonderful catering service and delicious cuisine for all types of receptions: brunches, hors d'oeuvre and cocktail parties, buffets or plated meals.
- We have a lovely private dining area looking out on the course. A patio is also available for your event
- Professional wedding consultants will be on site to assist you in staging one of the most important moments of your life.
- Our gracious and friendly serving staff will make your guests feel right at home.
- Parking is complimentary for your guests.
- Do you have an extra special dish you'd like to serve? Our executive chef can custom tailor the wedding menu to your specifications.
- We can provide a full-service bar.
- Room rental charges will be reduced if a minimum amount of food and beverages are purchased per person.
An Unforgettable Reception
As for the cuisine, you'll want to consider our great selection of buffet packages ranging in price from $25 to $33 per person. There is our Bridal Buffet that allows two or three entrees per guest, with your choices to be made from a list that includes herbed baked chicken, beef bourguignon, chicken parmesan, sole Florentine, roast top sirloin, roast pork loin, stuffed shells al forno, and Napa Valley chicken. Our elegant Black Tie Buffet includes a whole poached decorated salmon among the starter dishes, carved prime rib au jus and Chicken Breast Oscar stuffed with asparagus and crab meat.
We have an excellent array of suggestions for plated dinners as well ranging in price from $20 to $31 including: shrimp Scampi and Beef Tenderloin; Beef Tournedos Rochelle with Bearnaise and Bordelaise Sauces; Chicken Wellington; and Atlantic Salmon Fillet with mustard dill sauce. You'll also want to consider starting off with an array of hors d'oeuvres for your guests, delicious tidbits that can include Thai Shrimp and Rice Noodle Spring Rolls, Mini Teriyaki Beef and Vegetable Brochettes, Chicken Quesadillas with Salsa and fresh jumbo shrimp or crab claws.
Every Lake Arbor wedding package includes:
- A Champagne toast for all guests.
- Votive candle and mirror centerpieces.
- Complimentary cake cutting.
- Elegant linens (you pick the colors) plus beautiful china, silver and glassware.